Selling on the Telephone
Who is the Training For?
Frosch Learning’s training will benefit any person who is required to sell on the telephone.
Our Tailored Telesales Training Programmes are designed specifically for your organisation, with the main objective of increasing lead conversion or to increase conversion from cold.
Pre Training Review
Training is most effective when it is relevant to the participant. For this reason, detailed case studies are developed by Frosch Learning and the appropriate Line Manager to enable the techniques covered in the Workshops to be practiced effectively. In this way the participants are able to maximise their potential.
Content of training
Our Telesales In House Training Programmes cater for all levels of experience and will vary according to individual needs. Training will typically cover the following areas:
- First impressions and developing rapport in the first few seconds
- How to make each Customer feel that their call is the most important
- The key points to understand about the target and/or their company quickly and naturally
- Making powerful presentations
- Handling objections successfully
- When and how to present price
- How to handle Customers that want a better deal
- Closing techniques – ten different ways to close sales on the phone
Post training review
All Telesales Training involves review, summary, conclusions and action plans. Part of this process can take place as individual simulations whereby each participant leaves with a recording of their conversations and receives written feedback on their strengths and areas where improvements are still required. This is done using case studies specific to an individual and their situation.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have gained a full understanding of how to develop rapport quickly and naturally, as well as understanding key points about the target
- Know how to make each customer feel that their call is the most important
- Be able to deliver powerful presentations
- Have developed their ability to handle objections successfully
- Have a full understanding of how and when to present price
- Have gained confidence in how to handle customers that want a better deal
- Have improved closing techniques – ten different ways to close sales on the phone