Who is the Training For?
This Exhibition Selling Training is for anyone who is required to promote a product, service or brand at any Promotional Event- including Exhibitions, Road shows and Shopping Centres.
What does the training do?
Our In House Exhibition Training will cover all key aspects most needed to ensure your Sales People and your business as a whole see positive results from the onset.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required.
Content of training
Although the content of the training will vary, from experience it is likely to include training in 3 core areas:
Prior To The Exhibition
“He who fails to plan is planning to fail”
- Previous Experiences
- Expected Visitor Profile
- Attracting Attention to your Stand
- Taking Traffic Flow into Account
- Using Targets as a Motivator
- What your Competition will be doing
- Agreeing the best answers to the most likely objections
Selling On The Stand
“It’s not about having the best or biggest stand, it’s about creating the bustle and the buzz”
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Positioning and Profiling Passers-by and getting them on to your stand
- Five Steps to Successfully Sell from the Exhibition Stand
- Skills to get your message across quickly and effectively
- Handling Objections
- Gaining Commitment
- Working as a Team
- Managing the Stand
“Keeping ahead of your competition”
- Documenting Productivity and Follow Up
- How to Successfully Follow Up Warm Leads
Post training review
Following the training programme, Frosch Learning will return to ensure positive change. This will include a detailed review session.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Clearly understand how to build and use knowledge on customer profiles, stand position and traffic flow to maximum effect
- Have gained a full understanding of what they can do to improve their results whilst selling on the stand
- Be able to identify needs and wants quickly and effectively
- Know how to get their messages across in the shortest possible time
- Have developed their ability to build the best counter arguments
- Have improved methods of gaining commitment from the Customer
- Be able to follow up Prospects to maximum effect after the event