Who is the Training For?
Training is for any group required to carry out a pitch to win key Prospects.
What does the training do?
This Team Selling Training will develop the team’s approach in how to sell effectively together, giving memorable, actionable presentations with maximum impact.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly wheretrainingis required.
Content of training
Whilst the training will be tailored according to group and company requirements, from experience training is likely to include:
- The Pitch as it would be done
- Reviewing and rebuilding the structure where required
- Improving the content where required
- Re-doing key parts of the pitch
- Agreeing who needs to do what before the next session
- All team members reconvene to do the pitch again
- In-depth training for each member of the pitch team where more help is still required
- Tactics for the pitch: Before, During and After
To ensure a balanced team approach, training on how to sell effectively together is based on:
- Evaluation of each individual’s strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying and agreeing goals
- Roles within the team
- Delivery of key messages
- Producing positive synergy from the team
Post training review
Following the Training Programme, Frosch Learning will return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting four to eight weeks after the programme to ensure positive change in the workplace. This will include individual recorded simulations followed by a detailed review and coaching session.
By the end of the programme, the team will:
- Be able to deliver clear, powerful presentations as a team
- Understand how to develop content and structure a winning pitch
- Have a full understanding of how to work together to maximum effect
- Know how best to deliver key messages as a team
- Have developed a full understanding of their strengths and be given practical methods for the areas that still need improving
Each participant will leave the workshop with:
- A DVD of their presentation
- A clear action plan of what they need to do at the next presentation to ensure the team is successful