A vital development area in today’s market is to secure business through negotiating successful outcomes.
Who is the Training For?
This Negotiating Skills Training is for anyone who is required to negotiate successful outcomes with Customers and Prospects.
What does the training do?
Frosch Learning’s In House Negotiating Skills Training teaches participants how to excel in the negotiation process and come out a cut above the rest.
Pre Training Review
Training is most effective when it is relevant to the participant. For this reason, detailed case studies are developed by Frosch Learning and the appropriate Line Manager to enable the techniques covered in the Workshops to be practiced effectively. In this way the participants are able to maximise their potential.
Content of training
Whilst the negotiation training will be tailored according to individual and company requirements, likely areas to be covered/provided are:
- Understanding the difference between selling and negotiating and being ready to do either to maximum effect when opportunities occur
- Understanding how the decision-making process can change depending on which issues are being discussed/presented/sold/negotiated
- A working tool that will help “Sales Negotiators” agree the best outcomes across the range of business development meetings they have
- Advanced interpersonal skills development that will improve “Sales Negotiators” chances of success with different types of Customer contact
- Understanding how to read body language and react accordingly
- How best to handle and use the ten most frequently used tactics to gain an advantage in key meetings
- Using the techniques in a selling and negotiation simulation to practice all the skills learnt
- Individual and company action plans will be agreed to focus the negotiation techniques and tactics to agreed targets
Post training review
Following the training programme, Frosch Learning will return to ensure positive change in the workplace. This will include a detailed review and coaching session.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have developed their negotiating ability to maximise every opportunity presented to them
- Understand how the decision-making process can change and be able to use this to their advantage
- Be able to agree the best outcomes across the range of business development meetings
- Have significantly developed their interpersonal skills to improve success
- Understand how to read body language and react accordingly
- Understand how best to gain an advantage in key meetings