Duration: 2 days
Who is this training for?
This Leadership and Management Training Programme is for anyone, at any level, who is required to provide leadership and management to a team of people.
What does the training do?
Our Open Courses for Leadership and Management have been uniquely developed to radically improve results in your organisation. Whether you are looking to improve a specific skill set of one Manager, or you would simply like to improve results coming from your teams, this all encompassing Leadership and Management Programme focuses on achieving the objectives of both the individual and company needs.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required. Each Manager will also complete a workshop questionnaire prior to training.
Content of training
Training will be tailored specifically to each company, but the content of the programme is likely to include:
- Understanding how to Manage By Objectives, tailored to their situation
- Ensuring the Manager can manage themselves effectively
- Managing and Motivating Individuals on a one to one basis
- Managing Individuals Remotely
- Improving Skills through Coaching
- Managing and Motivating the Team
- Working with Other Departments
Post training review
Each Manager will come away with an action plan for him/herself and the organisation. Frosch Learning will then return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting eight to twelve weeks after the programme to ensure positive change is being implemented.
By the end of the programme each Manager will:
- Leave with a clear understanding of the changes they need to make that will create the most significant improvement to their leadership and management effectiveness.
- Have a real appreciation of what they can do to improve their personal organisation and management methods
- Be able to build specific actions to improve the motivation to work from each of their people
- Appreciate how to improve teamwork to achieve healthier results, as well as a personal action plan to ensure progress when returning to his/her team
- Have an understanding of all different approaches, which can be used to clearly evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of his/her people