Who is the Training For?
This programme is for people who are suffering from stress issues where their work is beginning to/ is likely to suffer.
What does the training do?
Stress Management Trainingallows individuals to improve the way they work when under constant stress.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required. Each person will also complete Personal Questionnaires prior to training.
Content of training
- Understanding the situations that produce the most stress
- Vulnerability Checklist
- Environmental Checklist
- Stressor Checklist
- Life/work/ event stress ratings
- Visualising Success
- Thinking as a winner, not a loser
- Left brain/ right brain thinking
- Personal Driver Questionnaire
- Rational Behaviour Technique
- Assertiveness Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Action Plan to Reduce Stress
Post training review
Each participant will come away with an action plan for him/herself. Frosch Learning will then return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting eight to twelve weeks after the programme to ensure positive change is being implemented.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have improved personal performance through better management of stressful situations
- Have improved ability at spotting potential stress areas and managing them before they become critical