Who is the Training For?
Training is for the people in your company who are required to respond to tenders.
What does the training do?
This Training will dramatically improve an individual’s tender writing skills, in order to ensure tender results improve.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required.
Content of training
Tender writing training will be tailored specifically to your industry requirements with particular emphasis on:
- Differentiating your response to your competitors’
- Using best practice from your and other sectors
- Positively swaying the readers whilst working within tender guidelines
- Language- Do’s and don’ts
- Relevancy to the client
- Ensuring impact statements come at the beginning, not at the end
- Ensuring branding and quality exceeds expectations
- Delivery tactics
Post training review
Following the training programme, Frosch Learning will act as a facilitator on the next two tenders.
By the end of the session, each participant will:
- Be able to write a clear and relevant tender producing maximum impact
- Have improved knowledge on delivery tactics and how to use them
- Have a full understanding of how to use language within a tender document
- Have developed a full understanding of their strengths and be given practical methods for the areas that still need improving