Leadership & Management
Who is the Training For?
This Leadership and Management Training Programme is for anyone, at any level, who is required to provide leadership and management to a team of people.
What does the training do?
Concentrating on developing the key skills that create results, the training will focus on specific areas required for each individual to significantly improve the results of their teams.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required. Each Manager will also complete a Workshop Questionnaire prior to training.
Content of training
Training will be tailored specifically to each company, but the content of the programme is likely to include:
- Understanding how to Manage By Objectives, tailored to their situation
- Ensuring the Manager can manage themselves effectively
- Managing and Motivating Individuals on a one to one basis
- Managing Individuals Remotely
- Improving Skills through Coaching
- Managing and Motivating the Team
- Working with Other Departments
Post training review
Each Manager will come away with an action plan for him/herself and the organisation. Frosch Learning will then return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting eight to twelve weeks after the programme to ensure positive change is being implemented.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have a real appreciation of what they can do to improve their personal organisation
- Understand what they can do to improve their approach and effectiveness
- Have improved methods for managing and directing his/her team
- Be able to build specific actions to improve the motivation to work from each of their people
- Understand how to improve teamwork to achieve better results, as well as a personal action plan to ensure progress when returning to his/her team
- Have an understanding of all different approaches, which can be used to clearly evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of his/her people